|Why become a Men's Formal Wear Dealer?
- Service your area for their men's formal wear needs, especially when there are no other tuxedos location in your area.
- A great way to bring customers to your store.
- A great way to make extra income with no inventory costs.
|Why Milroy's Tuxedos?
- With our new catalog it is easy to learn and operate as a tuxedo specialist.
- We will not become your competition. We will not open new accounts in your city, town or area with accounts exclusive to Milroy's Tuxedos.
- Milroy's catalog manager will make your transition to formal wear simple with personal training and follow up information..
- Top Selection, Quality, and Style with more than 50 styles of the newest fashions in tuxedos and suits, hundreds of vest and tie colors and combinations, more than 15 styles of shoes, and shirts in regular and fitted models.
- Top brand names like Ralph Lauren, Joseph Abboud, Calvin Klein, Chaps, Perry Ellis, Fumigalii's, Jean Yves Paris, After Six, Ike Behar and Allure for Men.
- Experienced customer service to help you with your tuxedo needs.
- Receive multiple catalogs for convenience and service. We also supply brochures, order forms, measurement cards and other materials. Working with Milroy's Tuxedos is simple!
- We are family owned and operated to give you direct service.
- The owner is an International Formalwear Association (IFA) Board Member and Milroy's has over 40 Years experience in the business to give you confidence in a strong and reliable company.
|Contact Milroy's Tuxedos:
- Call 1-800-747-4889 & ask
to open a Retail store with Milroy's Tuxedos (the location
and phone number will be needed).